Friday, September 5, 2008

To Buffett or not to Buffett?

That is the question. Whether tis nobler...oh, wait, Buffett, not Hamlet.

I live in the Boston area. Buffett is playing in the Boston area tomorrow (and yesterday but we can't really go backwards). Hurricane Hannah is supposed to hit same some time tomorrow night. Because of this, Buffett has moved his show to the afternoon. Because of THIS loads of people are selling their Buffett tickets (well, probably the time change and their fear of the impending weather.) I can take both, I lived in New Orleans, I WORKED this past Jazz Fest in the rain.

I can't decide if I want to go or not. It's still expensive. The husband is wishy-washy. I usually see Buffett for free in really little rooms (which is maybe a story that will come out with this blog. But for now, suffice to say, it's a combination of working Jazzfest and formerly working at Margaritaville, which is how I got the Jazzfest gig.)

Right...I've seen him like a bazillion times. It's expensive. I don't have proper attire ready. I don't have proper tailgating accoutrements. I'm still considering it.

Maybe someone will offer tickets at such an obscenely low price that my mind will be made up for me.

No comments: